These are so simple to make and get gobbled up in a flash! I serve them as a starter on a platter many times a year, and they are a winner. It’s a bit of a cheat’s dish, as I buy everything from the store, but you can make your own tapenade, roast beef & baguette if you like. Cheers, Michelle.
- Thinly sliced/ shaved roast beef (store bought is fine)
- Olive tepanade or spicy capsicum dip
- Rocket leaves or baby spinach
- Goats cheese
- Spoon a generous amount of tapenade or dip onto the baguette (or crispy bread of some kind)
- Place some rocket or spinach leaves on that, followed by some shaved roast beef.
- You can also add a little crumbled goats cheese on top with chives for decoration if you like.