- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 3 lap cheong (Chinese sausage), thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 100g Chinese broccoli, sliced
- 100g snow peas, sliced
- 150g frozen corn kernels
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Whisk eggs with 1 tsp of soy and 1 tbs of water to make the omelette.
- Heat 1 tbs of vegetable oil in a wok over high heat, pour in egg mix and with a spatula drag the mixture from the centre out to the edges.
- When the omelette looks set on the bottom, flip over to cook the other side for a minute or two.
- Transfer to a chopping board and slice once it has cooled slightly.
- Heat remaining oil in wok over high heat and fry the lap cheong. Stir fry for two minutes. Add garlic and onion and stir fry for another few minutes.
- Add the Chinese broccoli, snow peas and corn and cook for two minutes.
- Add cooked rice and soy sauce, sesame oil and spring onion and mix well to combine.